Get clarity and direction on the issues that matter to you.
I totally believe that we have Guardian Angels.
When you get stuck in your life, it’s a good idea to ‘tune’ into your inner being, or your Guardian Angel to get the guidance you need.
An easy way to do that, is to use Angel or Oracle Cards.
I started using Angel and Oracle Cards a few years ago and they’ve always helped me find the answers to issues I needed help with.
They give you the messages that you need to hear, or the answers that you’ve been searching for.
With that in mind, friends asked me to do readings for them, on issues including relationships, career, health and money. And each time I did them, I was told that I was ‘spot on’.
My confidence soared and I started to do angel card readings for complete strangers. Again, the feedback is that my readings are accurate and really helpful.
So, I’d love to help you if you are stuck.
If you’d like to get some guidance on something that’s getting you down, or you can’t stop thinking about, an angel card reading is for you.
What You Get:
- A three-card reading (or more, if more pop out of the pack) via email
- The chance to ask specific questions on an issue(s) where you feel stuck, or you can ask for a general reading
- Clarity and guidance as to what’s been happening and what you can do about it
- Intuitive guidance from me, as I tune into your energy – I tap into how you’ve been feeling and what you can do to feel better
- A detailed PDF report of my findings, emailed to you. That way, you can look back over it whenever you need to.
- You’ll have guidance to follow to get you out of the rut you feel stuck in, whether it’s to do with your relationships, career, life or finances
- You’ll feel like a weight has been lifted and that you are supported
- You’ll get lovely messages from your angels
- You’ll feel hopeful about your future.
In accordance with UK law I have to state that all guidance is for entertainment purposes only, and no guarantee can be given as to the accuracy. All participants are responsible for their own life choices and decisions and there is no refund policy. I am not qualified to give legal, financial or medical advice and this service is for over 18s only.